Guilde - Earth  Index du Forum
Guilde - Earth
Earth - Dragon Nest Europe ♪

Guilde - Earth  Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

How Do I Delete Comments On Facebook For Iphone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde - Earth Index du Forum -> Dragon Nest -> News & Evénements du Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karepadde
Les Copains

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete Comments On Facebook For Iphone Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete Comments On Facebook For Iphone
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. This will display a small menu with some options. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. You can delete posts that you've made or posts that others have made on your timeline. Do I need to keep to SIM card in my phone until the unlocking process is completed? (O2)?Locked Iphone 7 plus. .. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. 2 Open the Activity Log. Comments that you've made as well as comments that others have made on your posts can be deleted, but you cannot delete comments on posts that aren't yours. You cannot delete posts that others have made on timelines other than your own. Last questions. 2 Find the post you want to delete. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Cookies make wikiHow better. Unlock iPhone. .. Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions When I comment on something, other people's comments on the same post show up in my notifications. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Powered by Mediawiki. But the ones with eye-catching animations mesmerize me the most. Due to the large file size,.How to Restore Deleted Files or Folder in Dropbox Accidentally deleted an important file in Dropbox and regretting over the action? No need to worry about that mate! It's possible to restore deleted.iCloud Sync Not Working on Windows PC? Here is the Fix Though iCloud sync is quite reliable, at times it might go out of the boil due to certain issues. If you're trying to delete a comment directly from a post (not the Activity Log), press and hold it to open the comment's menu.[1] 5 Tap "Delete" to delete the comment. Try searching using the search bar at the top of the page. Headsets & Headphones. 3 Use the Activity Log to find comments you've made. Hence, your contacts, calendars or.How to Create A Custom Calendar In Photos app on Mac I spent a lot of time thinking about a sweet gift for my best friend. Smart Home Best smart home devices How To News Tour our smart apartment Tour our smart house Product Compatibility Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit Belkin WeMo Google Home Lutron Nest Philips Hue Samsung SmartThings Wink . Most of the times, the file-sharing feature works perfectly 5a02188284
facebook social plugin change languagefree emoticons for facebook commentsest ce possible de pirater un compte facebookwill facebook die out like myspacehandy app facebook hacken iphonefacebook like button plugin for joomla 2.5download aplikasi facebook spc t7simple and easy way to hack a facebook accountusing facebook ads for affiliate marketingfacebook id block software download free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde - Earth Index du Forum -> Dragon Nest -> News & Evénements du Jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation